One major goal of the TYPO3 Association is the promotion of further development of the TYPO3 project. It does so by financially supporting the people who contribute code, knowledge and time.
Everyone can apply for funding for his or her project!
- Read the how-to at typo3.org/news/article/submit-your-2014-budget-application-now/ (note the new dates for 2015 below)
- Download the budget application form below
- Send it to budget(at)typo3.org by September, 19th 2014.
Budget Process Schedule Overview
- August 1st 2014 - Start of the budget application period for the year 2015
- September 19th 2014 - Deadline for submission of budget applications
- October2014 - Budget applications are published in forge for discussion
- October 2014 - Presentation of notable budget applications at T3CON
- November 1st - November 22nd 2014 - Member budget poll
- Last Week of November 2014 - EAB budget negotiation meeting in Karlsruhe
- Early December 2014 - Communication of the final budget
(Preliminary plan to be aproved by EAB for 2015)
Download the budget application form and spreadsheet
Download the file, fill it in, and submit the full document.
The document is in OpenOffice/LibreOffice format. Download one of these programs to be able to view and edit the document. Please submit the document in the original and PDF format.
For questions regarding budget application, please contact: eab(at)typo3.org.
For questions regarding how to invoice the TYPO3 Association, please visit the related page.