One major goal of the TYPO3 Association is the promotion of further development of the TYPO3 project. It does so by financially supporting the people who contribute code, knowledge and time.
Everyone can apply for funding for his or her project!
- Read the how-to at typo3.org/news/article/submit-your-2014-budget-application-now/
- Download the budget application form and the budget application spreadsheet down below
- Send them to budget(at)typo3.org by September, 30th of every year!
Budget Process Schedule Overview
- August 1st - Start of the budget application period for the following year
- September 30th - Deadline for submission of budget applications
- October Budget applications are published in forge for discussion
- October Presentation of notable budget applications at T3CON
- November 1st - 22nd - Member budget poll
- Last Week of November - EAB budget negotiation meeting in Karlsruhe
- Early December - Communication of the final budget
(Preliminary plan to be aproved by EAB for 2014)
Download the budget application form and spreadsheet
The budget application consists of two parts. A form and a spreadsheet. Download fill in and submit both:
Both documents are in OpenOffice/LibreOffice format. Download one of them to view and edit the documents.
For questions regarding budget application, please contact: eab(at)typo3.org.
For questions regarding how to invoice the TYPO3 Association, please visit the related page.