The General Assembly is two things:
The general assembly is the body with the highest authority within the association.
- it is an annual meeting where all the basic decisions about the budget, projects are taken.
The Duties of the General Assembly are:
- Election of the person in charge of counting the votes;
- Protocol of the prior Assembly;
- Annual Report by the Chairman;
- Annual balance sheet and report by the Accountants. Disencumbering of members of the board, cashier, accountants and commissions;
- Admission and suspension of members;
- Budget for the running year;
- Determination of Admission fees and annual dues for all types of members.
- Elections of
- Members of the board (Chairman, Vice-chairman, Secretary und Cashier)
- Associate members of the board.
- Members of Commissions
- Of the board
- Of members
- Programme of Activities;
- Amendments of these By-Laws;
- Appointment of Honorary Members;
- Complaints about administrative bodies, decisions on dismissing members of the board, or any ordinary member, or any application for membership;
- Various other topics, not assigned to another body.